Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vacation Again

So we are now in Denver. We're visiting my sister and then visiting family all around northern Utah for the next month while Dan does a rotation in Salt Lake. I hope it goes well. I hope it goes as well as our vacation seems to be going at Aunt Katie and Uncle Garrett's house. They are ever so gracious hosts.

The big news for me so far is that I drove from St. Louis to Denver. Half of Kansas was driving rain and we had to go 40 mph and it was scary. Also we were driving until 2:30 or 3:30 if you count from our original time zone. Considering everything we did really well.

Here's hoping that this month of living out of our bags goes as well as last month.

2 comments:

Mary Gibb said...

I want to see you and meet your kids while you are in Utah! We are in West J, but will come anywhere!

jana@cherryteacakes.com said...

driving in kansas is the worst. it's either hot and boring, or cold and boring. haha. glad you're in safe, if not sound!