- made our one week menu + (It really should last us two weeks, but sometimes my plans don't stretch as far as I want)
- went to Schnuck's (For groceries)
- went to Sam's Club (For items we buy in bulk, like milk)
- went to Jackman's Fabrics (For fabric for Buzz and Lindsey's baby blanket)
- filled up the Honda ($45 made me want to throw up)
- Copied our reciepts at FedEx Kinkos (I'm keep track of everything we spend on the house, in duplicate)
Needless to say it's been a very busy day. Also Charlotte and I have been jetting around town in the Civic instead of the Matrix so that Dan can use the room in the Matrix for hauling things if he has to. I'd be totally fine with it if the AC worked. We figured yesterday that it must need to be recharged or something. Since that's not a necessity it's put right at the very bottom of our list. Looks like the baby and I will be sweating it out this weekend.