- Ate a nice hot breakfast consisting of oatmeal, with goodies added for those who like that kind of thing, courtesy of Dan.
- Did the breakfast dishes while Dan sanded the stairs and other woodwork.
- Played with the kids while Dan did more sanding.
- Got ready for church while Dan sanded.
- Let Dan get Greg ready for church because who doesn't love trying to get a sleepy baby ready for church?
- Let Dan have Greg for the thrid hour of church because who doesn't love trying to entertain a sleepy hungry baby while in public?
- Made chicken salad for dinner and let Dan accompany that with grilled pineapple (yum!) and baked beans. Thanks Dan.
We just like to make sure he knows how important he is around here. Happy Father's Day!