- At the ward Christmas party they had the primary program showing the first Christmas, complete with the angel chior. My husband and I were sitting in the back and I was worried I wouldn't be able to hear the songs really well. I shouldn't have worried. My husband sang right along with every song the angel chior sang.
- Monday night my husband did all the dishes for me and let me relax, take a bath, and read a book. There is nothing so good as a man with a dishtowel in his hand standing in a cleaned kitchen!
- Last weekend my husband finally decided on what he's getting me for Christmas. You may be wondering how I know exactly when he decided. I know because ever since Saturday he's been "mysterious" about going over to his brother's house to work on it and keeps saying, "I bet you wish you knew what you are getting for Christmas!"
- The other night he said (and I am completely quoting him here), "You probably didn't see it, but I just put my silly pants on." Right after he had said something completely out of character. It made me crack up!
- And the last, and best reason is what happened last night. For about a week now my back has hurt after laying down for a while. When I say hurt I mean it hurts so bad that it wakes me up from sleeping in the night and I spend hours trying to get back to sleep. I do my whale roll over and over in the bed trying to get my massive body into a comfortable position (impossible). I asked the doctor and he said that there's really nothing I can do about it. Now that my bellie is so big it's just going to hurt and I can't take anything that would be effective in treating the pain. I can do some exercises and put some heat on it, but that's it. I've complained to my husband about it, but I have tried my hardest not to wake him up since he has to get up so early anyway. Well last night my back started to ache before I even fell asleep so I was thinking it would be a not so good night for me. And I would have been right, except for the fact that when I woke up in the middle of the night with back pain I accidently woke him up with all my flopping around. Instead of complaining about waking him up he offered to give me a back massage. He massaged my back until I fell asleep again!
See I told you I have the best husband ever!