Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Very Merry Un-post

Well, I have lots of tidbits to share today, but nothing so big as to fill up an entire post so I thought this would be the un-post.
  • Monday I drove 2.5 hours south to visit with my grandma and shamelessly use her sewing machine and her time. We spent 12 hours working on finishing my Christmas present crafts. They look so beautiful! I'm so happy with the outcome. Now I only have one present left! Hers!
  • I realized that my grandma has a more active social life than I do. She had two Christmas parties to attend on Tuesday and hosted one last week. I have yet to go to any.
  • I stopped by Cabela's on my way home to pick up my husband's Christmas present (which is awesome and I bet he'll love it!). When I walked in the doors I was floored by the display! They had an indoor waterfall!
  • I'm beginning to hate my job! Seven hours of sitting around all day sounds good when you're in school and you need time to study, but when you've got to invent things to do it can become quite tedious. Dragging myself out of bed on the days I go to work is the hardest thing. I regularly get up 2 hours earlier on the days that I don't work than the days that I do. I'm sure its psychological, but oh well. I am proud to help support us at least a little while we're here.
  • Recently my husband and I rented some movies at Hollywood video and they informed us that we had been randomly chosen to get a two for one rental for the next two weeks. (My husband being keen on the X for Y sales got pretty excited.) Last night he brought home Talladega Nights (don't waste your time) and to make me happy The Devil Wears Prada. Can you just imagine a man all alone going up to the checkout with that movie in his hands? He just loves me!
  • Speaking of movies, recently I rented Marylin Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing and Charm School. It was great! Even Dan liked it! I especially think that my in-laws would enjoy the movie.
  • The baby is so strong now that when she moves my whole bellie moves around with her. I can just sit and watch it move. There is no explaining how amazing it is to feel something else living inside of you. It's awesome.
  • Our trailer is so messy right now if someone stopped by I would be completely embarassed. I guess you know what I'll be doing tonight as my visiting teachers are coming over tomorrow.

No comments: