Friday, December 08, 2006

Generosity

Last night I paid the bills. As I didn't really want to go out in the cold to deliver our rent check to the owners of our little trailor I had my husband take it over. When he came back he still had it in his hand. I was really confused when he said, "We have to re-do our rent check this month." I thought for sure I had done everything right (as it's not that hard to write a check). Then he told me that for the months of December, January, and February the owners had decided to lower our rent by $50 a month! They are so generous! That's a lot of extra money for us to use on other things that we need! I was blown away with their generosity.

Update:
Also at work today I got a Christmas bonus! Who gets Christmas bonuses for a part-time retail job? I am so lucky! I love my boss!

3 comments:

TRS said...

Wow! You must give as good as you get!

I had landlords only once in my lifetime (and I rented for 12years) who gave us a bonus/ rebate for Christmas!

you know you've found good people when that happens!

Katie said...

Wow, that is SO Awesome! Now you can get me a really great Christmas present (wink)

Anonymous said...

hey this is your cous rachel. i got dan for the gift giving thing. any ideas on what i can give him? racheeny@hotmail.com