Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Be-Genious

I just thought I'd let everyone know how proud I am of my husband! Yesterday he got interview invites from Temple University and Loma Linda University! The tally is up to four schools so far! Yeah for him!

Also yesterday he told me that he would pick up the few grocery items we are out of at home while he was in town. Then he lost the list.

Not that it's a big deal since I had to go to work today anyway so I can just pick up groceries today. So I re-wrote the list:
  • milk
  • butter
  • chilli powder
  • soft scrub
  • pam

To which he added:

  • fruit smiles

I introduced him to the Walmart brand of fruit snacks and I think I may have made a terrible mistake. Now he wants them all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I remember telling you we often joked that Dan was the "darkest blond" we know - the shopping list will point out why that must still be so. Buzz says it's because his brain is so busy thinking about "important stuff". The fruit smiles are a "new" vice but thee are far worse things out there.