Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Muscle Spasm?

This morning as I was laying in bed I felt something. I would describe it as a muscle spasm. The only thing that makes this not a muscle spasm was that it was inside my stomach, where I've never had a muscle spasm before. I'm pretty sure you can't get muscle spasms inside of you anyway. I felt this little feeling all morning long and debated as to whether or not it was indeed a muscle spasm or my baby moving. It felt really rather high to be my baby in my mind. This feeling was about 3 inches above my belly button. I decided to call my mom and ask her and she said you don't get muscle spasms inside of you. So now I'm really excited that I felt my baby move for the first time today! Yeah!

Also today I bought new bras. I didn't realize how much larger I had gotten, but I did go up an entire cup size and when I put on the new one it was like a miracle had happened! Suddenly I wasn't being squeezed in! It feels great. My advice for anyone is when you think your getting bigger don't put off gettting a new bra. You will be much happier if you have a bra that fits.

I also have a new project that I'm super excited about. I can't say what it is because it's that time of the year when people can't know what you're getting them for Christmas! (Christmas is coming!)

4 comments:

Ronnie said...

I felt something just like that this afternoon. I hope that doesn't mean that I'm pregnant. That would really ruin the next 9 months of my life.

Maggie said...

Maybe you just have a lot of gas? I hope so, but if not make sure you tell me if it's a boy or a girl!

The Barkers said...

So the really wierd part will be when you are not pregnant anymore, and you feel that feeling. It's the strangest thing, but it really happens. PS do you know what you're having yet?

Maggie said...

My ultrasound is on November 6th so I'm sure shortly after that everyone will know what I'm having. I'm super excited!