Wednesday, June 02, 2010

One Last Hurrah-Sort Of

Last week we decided to celebrate the ending of our Magic House membership by going twice in one week. We stayed as long as we could before tears started and saw just about everything my children's ages would permit us. It was so much fun now that Greg could walk! I didn't have to take a stroller. Here are the photos of our last hurrah:
Charlotte climbed down the three story beanstalk-and didn't get stuck! That was a first.
Greg loved this ball toy. Put the balls in at the top and they ring some bells while falling to the bottom.
Charlotte loved to see these balls floating in the air from the jets below. Her hair is crazy in this photo because she had just been through the machine that makes your hair stand up with static electricity. (My science teachers are all cringing right now because I can't think of the name of that thing.)
Greg spent a lot of time at this wall of bubble mirrors. He thought it was very funny.

The sand table was really fun for both children. Bonus that Greg could reach it!
A great time was had by all and I was getting a little sad when we left the last time. Then yesterday I got a renewal email from the Magic House. What a wonderful gift! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! We will love it all over again! When I told Charlotte about our membership she squealed and asked if we could go and I told her not until we get the new card.
We are very interested in the mail these days.

4 comments:

dad said...

Great pictures. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the renewal.

Mary Jo said...

That beanstalk always makes me nervous for some reason!?

Maggie said...

I don't let Charlotte do it if there are a lot of big kids around because she gets too nervous and wont move anywhere. Then we have to wait for a big girl to come along and take pitty on her to help her out.

Mindy said...

van de graaf generator.
-george