Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Complaint

Dear Insurance Company,

If someone calls you to get an insurance quote that means they are a potnential customer. If you treat them like they're an idiot you wont get their business. If you patiently let them explain their situation to the fullest and do not interrupt them mid sentence when they're trying to explain something the said future customer will be much happier. Future customers can always find somewhere else to take their business.

On top of that, if said future customer's father is an insurance salesman then she will know something of what you're trying to get at. She may be trying to help get herself a discount that she knows she might qualify for if you enter it in right. If you don't let her answer your questions to the fullest and call her, "honey" like she's an idiot then she wont be giving you the business that you want.

Other insurance agents know all this. Other agencies are very helpful when potnetial customers call on the phone. They will get my upmost attention!

Sincerely,
Your ex-future customer

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aw, I'm sorry you struck out. Now you have to make another phone call! Good Luck, don't give up til you think you have the best deal though!

Love you!

TRS said...

Amen Sister!

Poor customer service is my biggest pet peeve.

Yesterday I called my cell phone service about a billing question. The customer service agent was so disrespectful.
I explained that the part of my statement that reads:
1000 anytime minutes - $00.00
1000 anytime minutes - $30.00
1000 anytime minutes included - $59.00

leads me to believe that I had 3000 minutes available for use. 1000 free - 1000 included that I pay for in my service plan and another 1000 for $30 that you charged me for going over. (my total minutes used was 1293)

She said... no that's just how it prints on the bill.
I know lady...I'm telling you it's misleading.
She was awful - she wouldn't even let me ask a question - she just gave me song and verse on everything.

The last customer service agent I got for my cell phone provider was much better.
Grrr for the bad ones!

Maggie said...

TRS-That would have also made me angry. At least let the customer say what they called to say! Even if you think it's inconsequential, it'll make the customer feel better getting to have it said.