Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Heat

Dear Reader,
I just wanted to write a post saying how awesome my roommate is. Her name is the Heat. She is awesome. I was just sitting here, using her computer this very second. She was sitting beside me when, all of the sudden (yes I say all of the sudden instead of all of a sudden) she jerked. This jerk wouldn't have been much except she was holding her water and it spilled all over the part of the seat she wasn't sitting in. To wipe it up she just moved her bum around the chair. Yes, she's awesome.

Also, an amusing quote that she said lately is, "Cream cheese is a secret ingredient for lots of delicious meals." This would not have been weird, except that it came out of the blue! And she said it like I was in despirate need of this information.

Don't you think that a person that does things like this is awesome? Because I do!
Sincerely,
Maggie Jo Timothy

PS. Which do you think is better, Maggie Timothy or Maggie Jo Timothy?

4 comments:

katezmom said...

I suppose the real question is Maggie Whiting or Maggie Jo Whiting. I actually prefer Sweet Pea.

Katie said...

You CANNOT loose the "Jo." It's what makes your name so cute. I love the "Jo."

Kim Dubois said...

I also love the Jo. My pregnant friend Kat found out yesterday that she's having a girl, and she wants to name her Maggie. I hope she has red hair.

The Heat is cool because her name rhymes with The Cheat, and really, what's better than homestarrunner.com?

Sam said...

Hahahaha... I love Heather.