Saturday, July 23, 2005

Super Powers

I have had a kid in my classes for two weeks now. The first week he went the full day, which includes two classes then a lunch finishing off with two more classes. The second week his mom only signed him up for one class then lunch then the two classes to finish the day. He came into class in the middle of the second week and declared I was his favorite teacher. Then he said, "Do you know why?" I told him no. He responded by saying, "Because this week you made lunch come sooner." I have now found my super power....controlling lunch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie! I love you! How is married life? Sorry this is more of a general comment than one about your amazing "super Powers," even though I am pretty jealous of your hidden talent. But I was wondering if you could e-mail me your new address. I would love to at least send you a card. I hope things are going well. I wish I could have been there for your wedding.
Congratulation!
Love,
Toria (toriamcmullin@gmail.com)

shafnitz said...

So, the prodigal roommate has returned. Are you in Africa yet?

Maggie said...

I'm sure she's back from Africa by now! YEAH! I'll totally email you. Just not today. I have about 100 errands to run. Just enough to make me feel like I can get them all done, but probably I wont.

Heather said...

Totally unrelated:

I miss you margs.