Friday, November 11, 2005

Stellar

Just as an update for everyone. I have two tests I have to take this morning. The first I just completed on Carbohydrates and I'm pretty sure I aced it. I really mean aced. I don't think I got one answer wrong! YIPPEE!

Now I have to go to my Food Microbiology test. I'm a little nervous about this one. I find it a ton less interesting because it's just memorizing. I think the subject is interesting, but the class makes me want to poke my eyes out just for a good excuse to leave. Well, wish me luck on remembering the important things about Listeriosis, Staphylococcal food poisoning, Botulism, Cholera and much much more! I'll update you as to how it went when I'm done.

4 comments:

the narrator said...

good luck mags

Maggie said...

For the food micro test I had a previous year's test to study off of (totally legal, I checked if it was OK first.) Turns out this test was WORD FOR WORD the same test.

the narrator said...

i hope that means you aced the test

Maggie said...

I got everything right except the half sentence that wasn't on the original test. That means I got a 49/50.