Thursday, May 31, 2007

Untitled

Did you ever wonder who broke the chain letters you sent out when you were younger? Well, I have a confession. It was probably me. I realized that this behavior hasn't changed since my friend Kim tagged me and I didn't do anything. I even said I'd fill it out and then I didn't. Now it seems like it's been too long so I'm not going to do it. Suffice it to say that we don't have TV right now so there aren't any shows that I regularly watch. Although the old favorites are New Yankee Workshop, The Joy of Painting, anything on HGTV (except design on a dime, that one's dumb) and I prefer anything with a plot over sports (that includes Maya and Miguel on PBS if worse comes to worst). We don't have the Internet so I don't have anything I go to daily although I do check my sister's blog EVERY time I get on the Internet and all the links that are on her sidebar. I can't remember the other ones right now so that's going to be the end of that. Sorry I'm so lame and also sorry to everyone that never got millions of letters back because I broke the chain.

In other news Baby Love got her baby photos taken at JCPenny's today! She is so cute and it was a lot of fun. She didn't smile often so I was worried we wouldn't have any cute ones, but the photographer was really good at catching cute faces of hers.

In the news of gorgeous women my sister shared her engagement photos with me today and they are great! My sister is so cosmopolitan! I figure that I'll probably never be like that, but I do admire that quality in her. She's just so....I can't really think of the right word for stylish, metropolitan, clever, beautiful, and the like. If you can think of it then let me know. Did you ever have someone like her in your life? Someone that has a quality that you really admire, but will never see in yourself? Man I love her! I can't wait to go to her wedding. It's going to be such an event!

2 comments:

Anth said...

sophisticated?

Katie said...

Dorky?