Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nothing But The Best

We've now been at my brother-in-law's house for about a week now and my children are in cousin heaven. I don't think I could over state this enough. My children think they are rock stars. Highlights of the week include:
  • The teen-ager picking up Greg and tossing him on the sofa while Greg is hysterically laughing. Over and over and over.
  • My kids waving to the elementary school kids as they wait for the bus and Greg yelling out Bubba! Bubba! Bubba! over and over hoping that would make him decide to stay home and play with him all day long
  • Charlotte's never ending pretend games with her new best friend. They have played puppies, princesses, spider family, and a whole slew of other games.
  • Greg's eyes lighting up every time he sees his uncle.

There have been so very many small miracles this past week, but they are too hard to write down. What wonderful memories.

1 comment:

MSmith said...

We sure enjoyed seeing you and visiting. Love your Charlotte and Little Greg.