Sunday, February 20, 2011

Top 5

My husband is usually a very decisive person. He makes a decision and then confidently sticks with it. That is why making our rank list has been maddening. We're both stressed and coming at it from different angles and other little things have been becoming big. That is why last night, when he turned to me and told me we needed to talk about it again, I told him it was the last time we were re-hashing it. After constant flip-flopping our top five locations are as follows:
  1. Salt Lake City, Utah
  2. Rochester, Minnesota
  3. Fresno, California
  4. Hershey, Pennsylvania
  5. Seattle, Washington

So there they are. It would be nice to get into one of those top five, but he did submit a rank list of 13 places. Now it's just a 25 day waiting game.

4 comments:

Dan's mom said...

Now the wait. It seems like Craig got his match at school - I can't remember opening anything at home & I do remember him telling me about a listing of matches (10 -anesthesia, 14 internal medicine, etc) because said he knew he had matched when they posted 1 uro1ogy match; don't remember if it was program specific. Do you know how they are doing it this year?

Maggie said...

SLU has a party. They rent out a room at the stadium and have a dinner and each student goes up and opens their letter one at a time. At least that's my understanding.

Rita said...

that is so exciting!

Dan's mom said...

Probably in alphabetical order-