Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011



Well, even with the frustrations Easter seemed to be a success. See for yourself.


They used the Easter baskets they made with Daddy at the Home Depot. I then decided that in order to not break every egg they should be lined.

We dyed Easter eggs on Friday. Greg thought they were balls so he threw them and stepped on them. He only got to do three. Then we put his three in the decorative shrink wrap in order to have them be usable.

We also went to the SLU alumni easter egg hunt on Saturday. Unfortunately it was indoors since we were having residual rain from the tornadoes that ripped through St. Louis Friday night. Being indoors made it really cramped and I didn't get any good photos. Charlotte got her first ever face painting that we had to wash off immediately after getting home because it was making her face itchy.


Here are the Sunday dress photos. I think they both look pretty good, even if they don't match.



I couldn't get Charlotte to just sit normally. This is the least weird of the poses she was insisting on.

Then Charlotte wanted to get behind the camera so Greg and I let her take some more photos. Should it disappoint me that she's just as good a photographer as I am? Not sure.

3 comments:

dad said...

thanks for the pictures, you all look great. What did Dan dress up for Easter.

Dan's mom said...

Very cute - and you and Greggie match! Charlotte might be practicing for a career in modeling - they seem to like "posing". I see the facial hair on the daddy disappeared sometime between the Minnesota trip and Easter.....

Anonymous said...

I think Greg's use of the Easter eggs was very creative...balls?
g-JANE