Monday, June 20, 2011

Writing a Better List

This morning I decided to make a list so that the chores I had to do today would get done and I would feel a sense of accomplishment. It is now 2 pm and I've been working up a sweat most of the day and all I've got done from my list are changing linens, a few loads of laundry, breakfast, lunch, and some dishes. Gah! I should have added:
  • getting kids dressed
  • playing with kids
  • reading scripture stories
  • ready every book out of the storytime book bin from the library
  • setting up all three play tents and tunnels in the basement
  • making lunch a picnic on a blanket in the living room
  • playing memory
  • rescuing Greg from Percie
  • helping paint rocks with Charlotte
When I add those to the list I realize why I feel like I've been working so hard.

2 comments:

dad said...

Good Work. Thank you Charolette for the fathers day call.

KevandChels said...

Did you wipe anyone or change a diaper? Clean up spills? I'm sure you did more than this too!