Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy

I don't have anything to say tonight.  I just thought I'd share a few photos that make me smile.
 How can you not smile when you see this smile?
 I can't get over those blue eyes.
 Everyone in this photo is happy and that is a joy.
During a hike my kids spontaneously sat next to each other on a bridge to watch the water.  I hope that they can develop the friendship to chose to sit next to each  other during other activities in life.  It makes me so happy to see.

4 comments:

Nurse Graham said...

I'll be smiling all day. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

dad said...

Seeing those pictures makes all lifes trials worth the effort.

Dan's mom said...

A couple of Dan's siblings fought often when they were little but now they all call each other on a regular basis. It comes - sometimes just not as fast as we, as mom's, would like.

PS Tell Dan that his friend called Craig last night.

Anonymous said...

Love your hair cut. Love the kids. Love you.
g-jane