Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Aftermath

We essentially did four vacations in the span of 12 days.

Then we drove through the night to get back home.

Then I had to bathe Baby Lee because he smelled like the worst mixture of sweat, car seat, spit up, and poop.

Then I had to empty out the van because it too had the worst mixture of sweat, car seat, half eaten food, and poop.

Then we all collapsed.

The contents of our van is still littered across the upstairs.

It's going to be a long recovery week.

That's how you know we had a great vacation.

5 comments:

dad said...

Thanks for sharing

Dan's mom said...

You beat me at the car unload - I didn't get everything out until this mornign when I needeed to load up my harp for an ensemble rehearsal. Glad you got home safely.

Unknown said...

Haha, so true! I heard you saw my parents and grandma and grandpa. Fun trip!

Anonymous said...

So glad you took the extra time to visit with us. g-jane

Anonymous said...

So glad you had the extra time to visit us. g-jane