Thursday, June 24, 2004

Getting Sick

So getting sick when you teach little kids is probably the biggest ego boost you'll ever get. I was gone from class yesterday and I came back today. All the moms came in and said all their little kids kept asking about me all night. Two little girls that I teach are sisters and they decided to make me a card telling me that they missed me. It was so cute. I wish I could show all of you. They drew pictures of me with my red hair and my apron on. Adorable! Then I teach triplets this week and their mom said that even until bedtime she still heard, "What's wrong with Miss Margaret? Does she have a fever? Does her tummy hurt?" It was so cute! Then in class today all the kids asked me, "Why did you get sick?" Like it was something I chose to do. Anyway, its nice to know you're missed.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Who wouldn't miss Miss Margaret, the best art class teacher in the world? I know I miss you...