Monday, August 01, 2005

Pure Green Comfort

Just so everyone knows, my mom and dad are getting a new leather sofa this afternoon. The important part of that is that my Sweetie and I got the old one. It is pure green comfort. We moved it into the basement and for some reason Daniel thought I could carry half of it from the driveway around the house to the back basement door without needing to put it down. He's crazy. I got a rug burn on my wrist. And we had to take the door off the hinges to get it inside. Now it is set up under some windows and I love it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

MAGGIE!!!!!

This is Katie and Karen, you know...the secretaries at BYU MAIL SERVICES?!?! WE MISS YOU!!! So, we are so excited for you in your new little married life =-) I'm married!!!! Hope to hear from you soon. Sorry this has nothing to do with your post =-)

-Love,
Katie & Karen

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maggie said...

Katie! Karen! So good to hear from you! I was just wondering the other day how the two of you were doing. How was the wedding? Is it great being married? I'm so happy for you!