Monday, December 12, 2005

Bring on The Heat

Well, most people reading this probably think I want it to be summer, but that's not what this post is about at all. Today I'm posting about my friend, Heather aka. the Heat.

Heather Schaffer (who will always be Heather Higgins in my mind because that's how I met her and plus Heather Higgins rolls right off the tongue.) Is one of the best people I know. Here's a brief explination.

I met Heather three and a half years ago when we were both moving into the dorms. Her whole family was there and it struck me that they were all short. Her dad, not knowing how inept I am at technology, asked me something about her computer in the dorms.

Later Heather and I had become really good friends and we were in the cafeteria area when she ripped a hole in the knee of her jeans by trying to do a double heel click and didn't quite make it.

Heather is one of the funniest people I know! She always says sort of weird things that you can't tell what she means. I can though so there's really no problem.

Heather is a happy person and has smily eyes. Just to see her smile would make even the grinch crack. She is fun and she can make you have a good time even if it is just while driving to the SLC.

Most importantly I think Heather is a really good person. She has high standards for herself and for her friends that you can just natrually live up to.

She's pretty awesome. I like her pretty OK.

3 comments:

shafnitz said...

I like to think Heather Schaffer rolls off the tongue too...

Katie said...

Heather is my favorite of any of the friends you have ever had.

Really, she's one in a million.

Heather said...

Maggie- I am so happy finals are over and I can comment on your post now. Maybe I'll even have to write my own post about Margs. Thanks for the happy vibes! I like you pretty okay too.

Katie- that means a lot to me, because you are one of the coolest girls I know.