Friday, March 17, 2006

Carried Away

Last night I fell in love, again. My husband and I had to go grocery shopping. We were in the car and he was singing along to his CD and we stopped at a red light. Right then he looked at me and sang the rest of the song just for me. It was some romantic song and we were sitting there in the soft red glow of the stop light and I just fell in love again. It's cheesy, I know. Later that night he turned to me and said, "You are the most beautiful woman I know. I love you." Who wouldn't love a man like that? I am so blessed! I love him bunches and bunches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - cranky posters today.
we all need to be reminded that such small, tender moments are vital to the fabric of a strong, nuturing marriage. Thanks for sharing - you're a lucky & special lady.

Katie said...

Mags, if you log into blogger and then view your blog from the inside you can remove any comments you don't want to see.

The cool thing about a blog is that if someone doesn't like what you say THEY CAN JUST LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK.

I like hearing cute stuff you husband does.