Monday, March 13, 2006

Kitchenaid

Dear Kitchenaid,
I am very dissapointed in you. I can't believe that my mixer cost $89 to fix and still isn't even fixed! When I called your customer service line all they could say was that my problem shouldn't be happening and that something was wrong but that you could do NOTHING! I don't believe that it only had a six month warranty! I don't care what model you sell if it's going to cost as much money as I'm sure it did I don't think you should only cover it for six months! Now I can't do the one thing that I really like to do with the mixer! I should have just saved the $89 and spent it on an appliance that a different company would stand behind! Why did this happen to my mixer and not my mom's or my sister's or my mother-in-law's? What a load of crap!

Sincerely,
Unhappy Customer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that either - you must have gotten the VERY Bad customer service fairy. My 6qt KitchenAide died while kneading bread. They sent me a whole new mixer & mine was at least 6 YEARS old. Thye sent the new one to hte house & send UPS back a week later to pickup the old one to return to tehm. I can't understand why they are giving you the runaround. At the very least, they shoud take it back in & work on it until it will run. Did you call the main number or just the Portalnd service center - if you haven't tried the main number, I would. Mom W

Maggie said...

I called the customer service center for the United States. They gave me the number for the one in Portland where we originally had to take it to get fixed (which we had to pay the $89). It continued to be bad after that so I called the national service number and that's when they said they couldn't do anything.