Monday, July 17, 2006

Slightly Out of Control

Last night Daniel decided to agree with me that we need to look for a place to rent on our own. That's a plus, but the negative is that I pretty much will be doing the looking. Also we're poor so that always puts a cramp in my style. Also, when I try to look online at rental sites the very cheapest thing I can find now are all the way up to $600 a month. In case anyone wants to know, that's way too much for us. Then again if that's what it's like living here then that's what it's like. The thing is that neither of us have lived here before so we don't know if that truly what it is like. So the hunt for job and home is still on.

In other news I think I might be going slightly crazy lately so if I say or do anything to anyone that makes you think, "She's crazy." Then you're probably right. Just thought I'd give everyone a little disclaimer.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah, I thought it was a little crazy when you tried to call me 5 times yesterday and then when I called you didn't answer. I'll call you after work today for sure.

Love ya.

Heather said...

Sorry we couldn't get a hold of each other yesterday...I'm so busy these days. I'll trying calling you sometime soon.
P.s. Where are you living now? I believe at least $500 a month is normal for UT. was it much cheaper in Oregon? I bet you could find some really cheap housing in Provo...