Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"Very Positive"

Well, I thought I might as well break the big news on here since I've told pretty much everybody else. I'm pregnant. Yep, that's right. Six weeks now. My due date is March 20th (the day after my birthday). Today I went into planned parenthood just so I could get an official test and some paperwork in order to start getting all my ducks in a row. After the lab techs did the test the lady came into the room and said, "Well, your test came back very positive." My question is how does one become very pregnant? I thought the test could either be positive or negative, but not very positive. Well, the point of this whole post is that I'm pregnant. I'm really excited (in case you couldn't tell that from my writing).

In other news I have a job interview at 4 today. I'm pretty nervous because this job would be really great to have. It's full time and it could be a job that I leave at work and don't even think about at home. That would be really nice. Anyway, wish me luck!

5 comments:

Katie said...

So are you going to get one of those baby counters on your blog that counts down to your due date?

Are you going to start making the rounds of all the pregnant girl blogs?

the narrator said...

congrats!

you should name him/her loyd. it'll be cool when he/she is older.

Maggie said...

Katie-
No on the count down because I prefer to keep my blog as low tech as possible. Less time for me that way. I've already started to make the rounds to the prego blogs.

Katie said...

Maggie I am so happy for you!!! Your baby is going to be so lucky to have you for a mom =-) Good luck with the job!

Kim Dubois said...

Congratulations, Maggie! You're going to love being a mom.