Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I'm IT

My aunt tagged me on this one so I thought I'd participate. Here's the rules: go to your computer and open the fourth photo folder, then click on the fourth photo and post it. Put in a little explination of what it is and then tag four other people. This one's pretty simple, which is why I thought I'd do it.




Wow! What a lame photo! I was going to cheat and put a not lame photo up, but then I'd be cheating. So what you're all looking at is a photo I took of when I displayed all of Charlotte's things in her crib before she was born. There they all are, waiting for her arrival. I like it now because I can look and see each of the things she wore or used and how cute she was in them. I laugh now because the crib is now just piles of baby Greg's clothing. You might ask, am I displaying them with the same pride? Umm....no. I feel pretty good that they're even folded and clean and not just dumped in there. When I took some of the old onsies out of storage there were yellow spots where spit up that I swear I cleaned before storing them had left little yellow stains. Don't worry Biz got them all out.



I tag: Mindy, Heather (Dan's sister), Heather (the one in Utah), and I don't know if anyone else with a blog regularly reads this (besides my sister who was already tagged) so I guess I don't have a fourth person. If you do read regularly and have a blog let me know. (TRS-I'm not sure how regular you are or if you'd be interested, but you would be my fourth if I thought you'd read this post.)

Here's a not lame photo for your viewing pleasure. Charlotte and me outside the house of Daniel Boone last October:


2 comments:

Kev and Chels said...

FYI- I read your blog! And love your insights. I'm just generally bad at commenting:)

TRS said...

Maggie,
I'm game.

Come see!