Tuesday, November 02, 2010

BINGO

Things never go quite like what I plan as a mother. I had planned that we would all sit down and I tell my kids about gratitude and then they say, "Oh mother! Now we understand how truly blessed we are and we wont take anything we have or anything you do for us for granted."

HA!

But, all things considered our kick off night went fairly well. Dan said it was a good idea and supported the month long celebration whole heartedly, which is always a great help. I took no photos during the lesson and games, but here are a few snapshots of the bingo cards.
As you can tell, I draw stick figures.

Also here's a shot of our Thanksgiving bowl. The four or five little glass tokens in there will soon be joined by others throughout the month.

So happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Katie said...

You rule at drawing.

I love how Jesus looks kind of like a ghost. Awesome.

How come Greggie didn't make the board?

Maggie said...

Greg did make the board. He just wasn't on that board. There was a spot for each family member.