Friday, October 26, 2012

October

So here it is.  Evidence that we lived through October.  I simply refuse to believe that October is almost over already.  Didn't it just start?
 Also, did you know that Greg's favorite number is 159.
 And Charlotte loves to "pretend" which for all I can tell is a socially acceptable way to boss someone else around.
 Greg can get his grandpas to do almost anything with him (except possibly go into a McDonald's playplace.)
 Lee is suddenly enjoying time to himself!  He doesn't need to be connected to a human 100% of the time.  Unfortunately he has decided that the only human he wants is me.
 Greg stayed up to eat yogurt and watch football with Daddy.  They were in heaven.
 I thought I would include this photo for evidence that I don't ALWAYS dress my babies in one piece outfits.  He looks pretty handsome in this outfit.
 This is the happiest Charlotte has been at breakfast since a week after school started.
 This shows how I need to get a new flash sequence for my camera.  Thirty pictures all looking like this.  Oh yeah, and Lee cruising on the bed.  At six months old.

This was Lee after we walked Charlotte to school this morning.  I don't mind the cold, or snow even, but man does the Minnesota wind get to all of us.

1 comment:

Dan's mom said...

The pumpkin farm was a great afternoon! Aren't grandparents supposed to be the givers of gifts, granters of wishes & the getters of junk food?
PS send a picture of the new coat so I can see what sort of yellow it is.