Sunday, February 17, 2013

Because I Said I Would

For all of you hoping to get a photo of Charlotte riding her first bull here it is.  She loved that thing.  Luckily for her there was a very understanding high school youth running the machine and it went really slowly for a long time before she was thrown off.

Today we're home sick from church.  Charlotte has a cough which wouldn't normally keep us home from church, but when you combine that with the raccoon eyes that both she and her Daddy get when they're not feeling well and her propensity toward cough induced vomit I thought it would be better safe than sorry.

This means that Dan and Greg went to church alone.  And also that Dan will have to not only teach his Sunday School class to the adults, but my primary class of 4 year old boys.  At least we know he wont fall asleep!  What a great guy I've got.

3 comments:

dad said...

permanant sub

Unknown said...

Go Charolette!! I don't think I've ever ridden a mechanical bull.

Dan's mom said...

Someimes she is her daddy's girl for sure. Good thing she has Monday off school to recover, too. And if anybody can do gospel doctrine & CTR 4 in the same day, it's Dan.