Friday, July 16, 2004

Indecent Exposure

Today, while I was in class, a little girl fell off the chair she was sitting in and hit her head.  She was really hurt and crying uncontrollably.  While trying to get the rest of the class to do something so I could help her I picked her up.  I was carrying her out of the class to check her head and everything when she gave me a hug and was sobbing on my shoulder.  Just as I turned to tell the rest of the class to keep coloring, her hand accidently went right down the front of my shirt!  It pulled it out and all of the sudden the whole class was flashed a glimpse of my bra!  Yeah, it was great.  Nobody has personal space with three year old children. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Maggie, I decided you would be the best teacher in the world. I miss you, but it sounds like you are having a great time in Spokane. Thanks for everything Margaret!