Saturday, July 10, 2004

When Walls Attack

First off let me say I'm sorry for not updating this in a while. I've been kinda busy with stuff lately and haven't even gotten on the computer. There have been tons of cute stuff happening, but I just haven't written any of them down. So I thought I'd take a second and write one.

I was in pait potpourri (the title of one of my classes) and I was leaning down to tape something to the floor. My hand slid down the door post and I got a HUGE sliver from the wall. I had to go get it out because it was so big and rather painful. I went down to the office while I had another lady working there cover for me. My director could only find a sewing machine needle (as far as needles goes they're pretty big) to get this log sized sliver out of my finger. It hurt, but I was ok. I went back up to class with a band-aid on my bleeding finger. One of the little boys noticed it and asked why I now had a band-aid. I told him it was because I wasn't careful and the wall hurt my finger. Well, for the rest of the day I could get NONE of my children to even touch the walls. They didn't know how it could hurt them, but they still didn't want to risk it. It was so cute!

No comments: