Sunday, September 19, 2004

So nothing about classes

Nobody wanted to comment on frogger? Oh well, I guess drama is always more interesting than someone almost getting hit by a car.

As for my boyfriend, his name is Dan Whiting and I'm really glad that my sister likes him. He was here all last week and his plane flight just took off 36 minutes ago. Right now I'm kinda depressed, but that's to be expected. It turns out that this week was great! I didn't really do anything in my classes, so that's why this post doesn't have anything to do with my classes.

So my sister has told me many times, "Never have a long distance relationship." She's right. People told me this summer that this coming year would be hard without Dan here. I thought, yeah, of course it'll be hard, but I'm strong, I can make it. Plus, I love my major and what I'm doing at school. I'll be fine. Well, I don't think anyone that hasn't tried it will be able to know how hard it really is. I made a rule for myself that I wont cry when I'm saying goodbye to him. That's a super hard rule to live by. But I did it again this time. I also cried all the way home this time too.

I don't know what you all would like to know about this kid, or even if anyone cares anymore. I've probably bored everyone around me with details about him. Here are a few that I recently picked up. While on his mission he and another missionary got a hold of a broom. He said to the other one, "Hey let me hit you with this." And the other kid said, "ok." So he did! Wow, 19-21 year old boys are SO SMART! What was the thinking behind that one?

Well, I guess that's it for tonight. I have so much work to get done just for this week. I'm so behind in my schoolwork. Oh well, c'est la vie!

5 comments:

the narrator said...

don't be sad :(

be happy :)

let's play

Katie said...

Hey, Loyd, keep her busy. I'm worried that she'll just sit around and miss Dan. Thanks, pal!

katezmom said...

Hey,you did a good job on your blog last night. I'm sitting here studying for an exam tomorrow on BPH and the carpet cleaning guy is working like a fiend trying to get the carpets clean so I don't have to do them for the big Thanksgiving family bash. I always wonder if I should do them before, (clean and welcoming) or after (disaster control) but this way at least it's done. I am off to NJ next week and I wasn't looking forward but anything is better than sitting here at home studying.

Maggie said...

Hey Loyd, I'd love to play! If you'd ever call me then maybe we'd actually do something.

Anonymous said...

I feel that I should comment because I've been doing the long-distance relationship thing for over 10 months now. We've seen each other 6 times in 10 months... ya. Call me crazy if you want. But it's worked out somehow... Just make sure you keep yourself busy so you don't have a lot of time to sit and think about how much you miss him. At least that always helps me. -SAM