Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Registration

Registration is the worst time of the year. You never get what you need or want and you have to just settle for what you really don't want. I just sit infront of my computer feeling my frustration level rising. I would like to get this secretary job in the computer science department that my roommate knows is going to open up. I need the 8AM-12PM block of time open for it. That means that next semester I'm going to have a fair amount of evening classes. Not that bad, but have two three hour labs on top of all my regular classes. It doesn't seem like I'll be able to get them all worked out without any conflicts. I don't know how I'm going to fit all of my classes in before I transfer, but it will happen, I know it will. I will do whatever it takes to get into the classes I want, even if that means I have to sacrifice my first child. Well, maybe not that far. Maybe.

After the registration frustration I went to my classes. We got a HUGE section to read about dairy. I mean I love milk and probably this will be the most interesting part of the class, but that is A LOT of material to cover. I'm going to have to know so much! After that I went to my food law class. We went over the take home test. I HATE FOOD LAW! I spent 3.5 hours in the library on that test and I still think I didn't do so hot becuase he asked lame questions. Questions that highlight a tiny part of the CFR. By the way did I ever say how much the CFR is lame in and of itself. Too much to know and read through that doesn't say much. Lame!

On the plus side I don't have work today. That means a whole afternoon open to go take my stats test and study for O-chem. I'm sure it'll end up being a pretty ok kinda day. Thanks for letting me vent.

No comments: