Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Maggie's Classes

I don't know if any of you have ever felt this, but I don't want to go to school anymore. I don't get to take any classes this semester that are food science, which stinks. A lot. I don't really like any of my classes this semester and it kinda makes me not want to keep going. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing how important it is to me and those around me. I'm glad that I have that kind of influence in my life. If it were just me, I would have given up about a semester ago.

3 comments:

katezmom said...

Boy, it is true that in every endeavor you seem to reach a point where it is just a grind. Just one foot in front of the other and on and on and on. Keep your eye on the goal, it is the only thing that keeps me going when I think that all is junk!

Katie said...

Things will get better as soon as the weather gets warm. Hang in there kiddo! Plus, you get to go see Dan in 3 weeks, so that's not too shabby.

Maggie said...

Actually I get to see him in 1.5 days! YEAH! He's coming in Thursday night!