Monday, January 24, 2005

Tidbits

1. I feel the great loss that is surrounding our apartment already. Kate was such a wonderful addition to our apartment, so loving and cute. My only question is who are we going to have dispose of the body? I say a boy because girls don't touch dead stuff.

2. Last weekend was amazing! I love spending time with my sweetie. It doesn't happen that often. We went up to Logan and visited with some family up there. We went sledding up there because it's colder. If we were in Dante's version of Hell I think Logan would be the lowest circle. It was fun anyway. The little nephews are SO CUTE! I wish Dan could be around me more. I miss him so much! I think it's getting better though. I mean school is keeping me really busy and there's not much time until I get to see him again. I sometimes get a little jealous of people who get to have their fiance around them, or even in the same state, but I know that things will work out for the best.

3. There's more, but I'm off of work now so I don't have any more time to write. Sorry.

5 comments:

katezmom said...

OK, so I'm assuming from the two different blogs that Kate is the mouse?

Katie said...

Maggie the Mousekiller strikes again

Maggie said...

I'M NOT A MOUSE KILLER! WHEN THIS ONE DIED I WASN'T EVEN HOME!

Heather said...

No, that's right. Maggie came to school and warned me... she said, "Heather, I think something's wrong with Kate." You know what she was really saying... I dropped Kate, and put her back in her cage, so don't be surprised when you get home and she's dead!

Maggie said...

Let me just say, as for the incident with Katie, my sister's, mouse, IT LIKED WHAT I WAS DOING. Plus, it was still alive when I put it in the cage so YOU PROVE I killed it. As for Kate, I think she died of a brain anuerism. Or perhaps she didn't have any food. There wasn't any in her bowl when she died. Did Heather forget to feed her? Unsolved mystery. So I didn't kill Kate.