Friday, September 30, 2005

Just Say No

  • Read the "Safety" section of my food micro lab
  • Write my lab write-up on eggs for my food chem lab
  • Read about water
  • Read an article about Food Microorganisms for my food micro class
  • Look up my old resume to see if I could pass it off as new for my senior seminar
  • Read my Food Toxicology Textbook

Each one of these things is something small, very small, that needs to get done. I should do some of them today. In fact I bet if I got on the ball and worked really hard I could get the majority of them done today. None of the assignments are too hard. The egg lab was pretty interesting in fact. The only problem is that I just don't want to do it. There, I've admitted it. None of them are due on Monday. In fact, one of them isn't due until November. Maybe it's my natural tendency to procrastinate here, but I would just rather go home and clean my apartment and sit around than do any of these things. The problem is that I don't have 3 hours worth of entertaining things and I have three hours to fill. Maybe if I get really despirate I'll read my food micro safety.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm the same way you are. On Tuesday and Thursday I have ALL day to study until my night classes. I always come home and usually end up cleaning the house more than neccessary and get less school work done than I ought to.