Wednesday, September 28, 2005

So Few of Us Left

Today I was walking back to campus after having eaten a great lunch. I was in a hurry so I was walking a little faster than the people around me. I passed a guy and girl that came out of the dorms. I wasn't too far ahead of them when I had to stop to cross the street and they caught up. As we waited for the flashing man and beeping sound I overheard the guy say to the girl, "There are so few attractive redheads." I was so upset! So what that I didn't really do my hair today or really my make-up either!! That is no reason to say I'm unattractive! At least say it quietly enough that the redhead standing two feet from you doesn't hear it! I had the next ten minutes or so to think about it as I walked to the other end of campus. Then I had my lab so the comment was pushed out of my mind. After class I was walking along and started thinking about it again. He must have meant that there are so few redheads that are like myself, attractive that is. That may not be how he meant it, but I'm going to take it that way. So there man that speaks too loud in public!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm sure that's what he thinking. (I know I've had a hard time finding another hot redhead.) Or maybe his girlfriend got mad that he was checking you out and so he had to cover it up by pretending that he didn't like redheads.

Katie said...

Clearly, if he said it loudly enough for you to hear he was including you in the attractive group. Becuase, Mags, I think you are BEAUTIFUL! Did I ever show you all the pictures I took at your wedding? They turned out really well.

Maggie said...

Thanks to both of you! No Katie, you didn't show me the photos.