Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Some Pig

Last night I went with my parents to the Interstate Fair. I had so much fun! For those of you interested I ate: 1 corn dog, funnel cake, caramel apple, and hawiian shaved ice (the tropicalsno variety). If you knew me you would know that that's a lot for me to eat. I loved it. We walked the circut of commercial barns (daddy bought a mop and some olives) the auto barn, and the flower barn. By far the best part of the fair was again the baby pigs! They had some that were born August 30 and some that were born September 4. The smaller ones were playing like puppies when we got there only they were snorting. Sometimes I think it would be fun to own a baby pig, like Wilbur, but then I looked at "Big Mama" their mom and realized that she probably weighed twice what I do. Although she came when her owner called her and loved to have her ears scratched, I DON'T think I could handle owning a full grown pig. So that's about it for the fair. A fun time was had by all.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Careful Maggie, if Dan finds out you like the pigs, you just might own a big mama someday.

Maggie said...

Yikes! I don't think I'd like that at all!