Saturday, June 03, 2006

Foto Fun

I love being in love with my Sweetie! Yesterday we went out on a date that I had been thinking about all week. My mom had mentioned that I failed to inform all my family about my upcoming graduation. My sister had sent out announcements when she graduated and I hadn't and not everyone in my family knew. I realized that this was probably pretty inconsiderate not to at least let people know. Because my husband and I both thought that spending at least $250 on official announcements we decided to make our own. My sister gave me the idea that for photos we could go to the Foto booths in the mall and get our photos taken all silly to put in our announcements. I thought this was a good idea so that's what we did for our date. I couldn't believe how much fun it was! We drove out to the mall (since there isn't one in Corvallis), but my husband drove on the back roads with the windows open and the radio up. We sung off tune the whole way out to the mall. Then we had dinner at the mall (very romantic I know). I can't think of anything better to eat for dinner at the mall than a corn dog, which is what I had. Then we spent about an hour in the little booth (which was WAY too small for two adults to sit in) taking photos of the two of us. None of them are really any good, but it was really fun! He was making jokes and being funny the whole time. Then we walked around Target looking at the things we would buy for each other if we had the money. After we drove back to Corvallis to go see X-men 3, but the line was SO LONG! I hate to stand in lines and my Sweetie hates to watch movies in a packed auditorium so we opted to rent a video. It was Rumor Has It and we both thought it was lame. I don't care if you don't know how you are, you still don't sleep with some you just met when you're engaged to someone else.

None of what I said above comes close to describing how awesome and romantic yesterday was, but it was. I love to spend time with my best friend!

2 comments:

JenLo said...

You can also go to zazzle.com and put your picture on a real postage stamp! My sis did them and they were really cute.

Maggie said...

That's a good idea! I already purchased the "wonders of America" stamps though. They're pretty cool though.