Monday, June 12, 2006

No More School!

I just realized today that even if I get a zero on my finals I will still graduate with C's! Nothing can keep me from graduating now! Not that I'm aiming for C's, but it certainly does take the stress off the whole "finals" thing. (I only have one comprehensive final, the other two are just midterms for the last two weeks of class.) Anyway, I think I'll spend my time tonight cleaning and getting ready for my family to come see our apartment instead of studying. It's so funny that the last week I actually live in the place is the first time my sister and my in-laws will actually see it. Luckily my mom came in and helped me decorate at the beginning of the year so its not new to everyone. Anyway, did I mention that I'm so excited for my family to come?!?! Cause I am.

On another note it was rainy off and on all day today. Not very great weather for the middle of June, but at least we're not looking at a tropical storm. I watched the local news this morning and they said it'll probably be raining on Sunday. With that in mind I wonder if we're really going to have to sit through commencement. They don't actually read anyone's name we walk across the stage en mass and then a speaker will talk for an hour or so after everyone has gone through. Also they don't actually give the diplomas then anyway. So I'm wondering how the attendance will be at graduation on Sunday if its raining.

No comments: