Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mom to the Rescue

Well, my mom proposed such a great reward system when I asked her about it that I immediately knew I'd use it. What will make everyone laugh is that it involves both food and money. What will make those of you that know me well enough laugh is the actual reward. I go grocery shopping once every two weeks. So if I accomplish my goals for the whole two weeks when I go grocery shopping I can buy one box of any kind of cold cereal that I want, even if it is the most expensive kind. I don't have to get the cheapest because we (and when I say we I mean I) eat through it so quickly. So what if it is Lucky Charms instead of Marshmallow Maties? It's my treat! (Probably I'll buy Cracklin' Oat Bran as my first treat though. Mmmm.)

As another point on this topic thanks to all those that gave ideas for the "mental exercises." I liked all of them and mean to try one at a time.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh yes, this fits you perfectly!

You're idea about going up Logan canyon sounds great. I love hiking, but I'm sure we'll go at a snails pace. Anyway, we'll be able to enjoy the scenery better that way too. A Saturday would probably be best right? Let me know!