Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Update

Boy I sure do miss having the internet! That half hour drive in to town with a baby is pretty tricky. Although I shouldn't complain, I'm sure I'll get the hang of the situation soon enough. I only wish I had it because I would come on every day and tell you all stories of how awesome my baby is (becuase she is pretty awesome). Mostly I also miss not getting the news of my loved ones as quickly. Here are some highlights of the first three weeks of Charlotte's life (in a very condensed version since she wants to eat again):
  • The football hold works great! Thanks for the advice.
  • I have also decided to stop worrying about breastfeeding. My baby is growing and seems healthy and happy. She's the one that decides the length and frequency of feedings so I assume she's getting all she wants/needs.
  • She's already grown out of her newborn sized clothing!
  • She's super at sleeping through the night (unless of course she's cold in which case she wakes up every hour until silly mommy or daddy realize why she keeps waking up)
  • Her little tongue is so precious! She can point it so skinny!
  • She had an explosive poop when we went to a restaurant a while back. The explosion went right on to my shrit! GROSS! Luckily I had packed an extra shirt. It didn't match, but it was clean.

Photos will be coming. I promise, but I'm at my husband's work using the computer right now so I can't really do it.

I have three weddings to attend so far this summer so I'm hoping to be able to find a dress that makes me look good for the photos and also will be good for nursing. Any ideas or is it just a lost cause?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look for a two-piece dress in a light weight knit maybe with a jacket. Jenny should have some tips on what works best.

Anonymous said...

Or a sweater twinset & skirt....