Monday, October 29, 2007

The New Term

I thought since my husband's life hasn't gotten much of the spotlight here lately I'd catch everyone up. He made it through first year anatomy! YEAH! We don't know if he got honors until the middle of this week though. He doesn't think he did, but I say wait and see. Now he is taking cell biology and...um...I can't remember the other one right now. I'll post that later. At any rate they seem to be much less intensive than anatomy. He seems to have a whole lot more free time to spend with Charlotte and me. Which is so great since Charlotte's first tooth made an appearance today! YEAH! She hasn't slept well the past couple of nights and I'm so glad Dan has been around to share the responsibility. I would go crazy trying to do it on my own.

In other Dan related news his study buddies are going to surprise him on Wednesday and I'm in on it. Given my lack of ability to keep a secret I think this was pretty bold of them although they don't know that I'm horrible at secrets. I'm trying super hard not to give it away, but it's just so good that I want to laugh with glee every time I think about it! I'll let everyone in on the secret on Wednesday, but since I'm trying to be a good secret keeper I wont tell yet.

Also Dan related, this weekend we are going to go to Dan's buddy's wedding. This is a friend he's had since kindergarten so we're pretty excited. We're flying to Washington for the ceremony and it'll be the first time in a plane for our little one. I'm bringing an extra bottle, both pacifiers, finger foods, and some toys, but beyond that it's all about being lucky. We're flying out Friday and back on Sunday. Oh what a weekend. Well, that's all I can think of for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte has really been a trooper so far when she has traveled so I'm sure she'll do fine. Let her have something to suck on during take-off & landing since the change in air pressure can be uncomfortable for little ones. Now that she is more independently mobile, staying put for a couple of hours will be a bigger challenge. Once the beverage cart goes by, maybe daddy can walk her up & down the aisle for entertainment.

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...

I hope things will go well. That's a good idea about walking up and down the aisles.

Anonymous said...

Make your cousins help you in Seattle.