Tuesday, December 18, 2007

munchkin mischief



I was doing the dishes from when I made cookies yesterday. I had different bowls of colored frosting to clean and I just thought I'd put them in the dishwasher. After rinsing off some other dishes I looked to put them in the dishwasher and saw this:




She was sad when I immediately took it away from her.


Another cute picture I took of her was this morning just before she got up. This is how she's decided to sleep in her crib right now:

Notice the little feet through the bars in the back. So funny!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ahhh. It must be hard to take a huge bowl of delicious frosting away from a kid so clearly on cloud nine!

I love her

The Barkers said...

Olivia still sleeps like that...except that she is too tall to fit across the mattress, so her knees are bent so her feet are up on the wall. It's really funny. I'll try to get a picture of it.

TRS said...

Ahh. So cute.
Also, I love Charlotte's green and blue baby afghan!!