Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Feeding Him

Speaking of my second born. Given the go ahead to start rice cereal, last night we gave it a go and here's the what ensued.

Hmm, something new and different. I think I'll try it.I don't think I like that.Don't feed me any more!



It was pretty funny. I'm pretty sure he got exactly 1/8th a teaspoon down his throat.

Remember how Charlotte sucked down everything she possibly could when we first gave her solids?


This second one is SO different!

*Note: In case you noticed that the high chair had a cover for Charlotte and not for Greg the old one was stored improperly in the basement and got grass clippings and mold on it so now we have to buy a replacement.

6 comments:

Dan's mom said...

The head fuzz is starting to look a bit redder in those pictures. Is it redder in real-life? I'll bet he gets the idea of food pretty quickly.

Katie said...

Hooray! pictures!

MSmith said...

Yup, and by the fourth one, you'll hand them a needle and thread and tell them to just stitch the wound closed. :)

Anonymous said...

Funny! Wow he looks so much like Charlotte!!

TRS

Anonymous said...

My second thought was, I'm amazed you haven't found some cute fabric and whipped yourself up a new high chair pad!

But I suppose two kids make that DIY process a bit slower!

TRS

Mindy said...

Your little boy is So Very Cute! I'm sure he will love food once he gets used to the idea. Then you'll be cleaning up fruit and carrots that he has decided to rub into his hair, onto the back of his chair, onto the table, and thrown onto the floor...like us right now.

And I love that Charlotte has a spoon in each hand in that picture. So cute!