Friday, September 11, 2009

Having Joy

We're doing Joy School with Charlotte. After one day I can confidently tell you all that I love it and it does bring me joy. There's only four kids in our group, they're all girls, and they're all right around Charlotte's age. She knows them all and all the moms from church and she's been to all their houses before. So there's nothing scary about it at all for her. It's really great to have her learning from other people. I knew we'd made the right decision when I picked her up from day one and she had a big smile on her face. Here's her first day of "school" photo.


5 comments:

Behrmans said...

I love that she loves school. It's so great for the kids and the mama's too.

I just have to say that I love the boots too.

Maggie said...

Yeah, the boots were her idea.

Katie said...

Cute dress!

dad said...

Love the boots

Mrs. Architect said...

GAH! SO CUTE!!!!!