Friday, August 19, 2011

Soccer Camp

If I were prepared I would have brought a camera like the other moms. As it is I was proud of getting there on time. Charlotte's in a little, very informal, (someone else's) mommy run soccer camp at the moment. It's fun to see her get tired, but still want to not let the other team make a goal. She's working at it and that's fun to watch. Greg, being 2, is too young to technically participate in the camp, but still manages to make his way into the training exercises his sister is doing. I did manage to make him stay off the field the last little bit of the day when they had a game.

Charlotte's team name for today:

The Sparkle Go Girls!

4 comments:

dan's mom said...

I bet if they had uniforms the would be pink & purple!
Soccer is great for "wearing them out"-I would let Greg run the sidelines all he wants....
I don't remember if Dan played soccer or t-ball first but they were his first team sports.

denise said...

Great team name. I had a friend who's girls named his team The floating purple butterflies. He had a hard time...

Behrmans said...

How fun. Madeline starts this week. She is so excited. Her teams name is the Fire Ants. She loves the name.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I coule see them play!
g-jane