Thursday, September 29, 2011

Because Who Doesn't Love Photos

I thought its been a while since I shared any photos with anyone. Truth be told its been a while since I thought to take any photos.
This is Greg while playing with some building toy that he obviously thought were binoculars.
This is a horrible photo of me, but my sister asked me yesterday if I was starting to show or not. Here's the evidence, you be the judge. (I wore this shirt especially for you mom!)

The following photos were three of about 75 that I found on my camera. She must have found it on a car trip because the other 72 were of the view out the window or her feet. I just love the self portraits.


And finally, I know that the kids have a little friend in SLC who loves to watch videos so I thought I'd share this one. It's nothing too exciting, but hopefully he'll like it.

4 comments:

Dan's mom said...

She gets the lipcurl from her daddy. Have you noticed that the pregancy profile arrives sooner with each succesive baby? Love the video.

Mindy said...

He'll be asking to watch it over and over for the next several weeks. Did I mention that he still asks me to cheer for him like you cheered for Charlotte during the race? Every day. Thanks for the video!

MSmith said...

great video :) love you and your little fam!

Katie said...

I love my little dancing man!